Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I get an error right after "writing file tz.mbn..."
./tpdebrick: line 255: 786432 \* 512 =: syntax error: invalid arithmetic operator (error token is "\* 512")

Is the \* intentional? I'm not on Ubuntu (running Arch on my laptop), would that be the cause of the problem, nothing else in the output looks suspicious or wrong.

Thanks.
It's might be a programming error. Either he wanted division or multplication possibly.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Please help. :)

I've got a Touchpad 16 gig that I think I may have corrupted memory. WebOS runs fine as well as WebOS Doctor. But, I can't get AcmeInstaller to run. Note I have gotten CM9 installed before with Moboot and Clockwork. But after upgrading to a CM nightly with working mic/cam and letting the battery run out Clockwork would not start. It gave me error 2. Since I couldn't get to the USB drive via clockwork and I couldn't get WebOS to boot I ran WebOS Doctor but I did not run AcmeUninstaller... Not sure if that was the issue.

Anyway now everytime I try running AcmeInstaller 3 it goes to a point where it says "Reclaiming unconnected clusters." and it will mention a few lines about setting timers and alarms then eventually end on "stop printing"...

WebOS will boot though. Any ideas? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Also note when I take a pic with the camera in WebOS I don't actually see the pictures anywhere... It did say "Disk is full" at one point. But wasn't...
I will venture a guess that your one or more of your partitions are corrupted and one is probably the media one. Try following these instructions and see if your problem gets fixed.

Factory Condition Restoration

·
Registered
224 Posts
I keep getting to a place that ask for my [sudo] password for(my name). Where do I get a password?
If you are running a Live install, run "sudo su" before you run command to get Superuser permissions.

If you're on a regular install, simply use your standard login password.

If you don't use a username and password, simply leave it blank and press enter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts