Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all the Galaxy Nexus Users Here. Im looking to trade mt Bionic for a Nexus so i can work on creating an NFC App. I love the Bionic but I cannot use NFC Chips with it. If anyone is interested please let me Know.

·
Simply Awesome!
250 Posts
You should also try this on Craigslist where you'll more than likely have better luck. Just make sure you detail the physical description of your phone and what you expect for trade.

·
dRoid Rage
182 Posts
Hi all the Galaxy Nexus Users Here. Im looking to trade mt Bionic for a Nexus so i can work on creating an NFC App. I love the Bionic but I cannot use NFC Chips with it. If anyone is interested please let me Know.
This will never happen. I'm sorry. And that's not even being a punk. Locked bootloader and hardly any dev support left. Not going to happen.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Posted on Craigslist too. Thanks tho. I knew it was a longshot here but i like my Bionic so i think someone else will too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The values aren't even close right now. You'd most likely have to add at least $200 and find someone considering a trade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm having trouble tradingg it plus cash for one... mines excellent and. Comes with accessories. Good luck! Not many people really want to make that trade

sent from my HP DrOiDpad.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts