Android OS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Ok, here are some finished working files, and please this is my first contribution to the community,so please be easy on me :).

Credit: BAMF team for the awesome roms they put out.
Transformers movie: inspiration :)

Again, I am learing after effects, this started as a project to see how well AE would work for making boot animations. Unfortunately my idea was beyond my current abilities, so the animation itself is a template, with some slight modification's by me. The rest is mine.

Flash in recovery, seems I had to wipe cache first, not sure if needed, but had problems when I didnt.

OK, here are some first versions of the working files. I have 2 versions, one with sound and one without.

So far these are GB only, only due to where the update script places the files. I will create a Froyo one later.

These are on my dropbox, anyone who wants to mirror, feel free.

Bootanimation without sound:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24911589/TransformersBootNoSound.zip

Bootanimation with sound:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24911589/TransformersBootSound.zip

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
110 Posts
awesome except for the occasional loss of the network for some odd reason since I added this.... I have to keep clearing the cache in order to get back any ideas?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I had the same thing happen. Lost my signal. At first I just thought it was the area. I wiped dalvik cache and regular cache and seems to be running fine now.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres one zipfile and one mp3. Been running all day with no problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
I tried this on BAMF UBER, and it loads fine and all except for the sound is still the thunder sound....any ways of fixing this?

·
schmoove
85 Posts
Any way to get this without the "das bamf roms" header, just the Transform your phone? I dont run sense/bamf (aosp for me) but this is ABSOLUTELY killer! Me likes very much.

Thunderbolt..... RootzWiki.... blah blah blah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts