Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with this phone?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki
I have not. It's been a great low budget phone, there isn't much development right now, but Aglarond has a really nice ROM on here that would please most. To me, the camera and the amount of internal storage are the only drawbacks. Everything works great.

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the fascinate which has the same internal storage which isn't and issue. Ive had it for a long time. Have the RAZR M which I'm selling. For the price and specs on the stellar I think its pretty sweet. Is the boot loader unlocked?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the fascinate which has the same internal storage which isn't and issue. Ive had it for a long time. Have the RAZR M which I'm selling. For the price and specs on the stellar I think its pretty sweet. Is the boot loader unlocked?

Why are you getting rid of the Razr M? Also Stellar's bootloader is LOCKED. DO NOT MESS WITH IT!

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't get used to the pentile display on it. The phone is superb but just not for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.