Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really trying to find a way to make my bottom navigation bar have a white background. I am looking through the system files in my aokp 21 rom, but can not seem to find which black image to make white. Does anyone know how to make the bottom navigation white, or at least where the black image is that makes the bottom black so I can replace it? Thanks a lot.

·
Wannabe Dev/Themer
591 Posts
I am really trying to find a way to make my bottom navigation bar have a white background. I am looking through the system files in my aokp 21 rom, but can not seem to find which black image to make white. Does anyone know how to make the bottom navigation white, or at least where the black image is that makes the bottom black so I can replace it? Thanks a lot.
I believe this is an xml edit, should be in navigation_bar.xml in res/layout or something like that. Find the background hex value and change it to white

Edit: directory should be correct now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.