Android OS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already downloaded and put on sd card...but i dont know where to go from there
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
83 Posts
Go into file manager, and locate the file, choose it. A window will pop up "complete action using" choose widget locker. Than choose install only or install and add. Done ;-)

CC268 said:
Already downloaded and put on sd card...but i dont know where to go from there
 

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kali77 said:
Go into file manager, and locate the file, choose it. A window will pop up "complete action using" choose widget locker. Than choose install only or install and add. Done ;-)
its a zip file...i can extract but i cant click on LongWhiteBar.wltheme and it just goes into more folders with the png images
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
83 Posts
Are you using file manager? When I use Astro it does the same thing you mention. When in file manager you should be able to tap the zip and another window will pop up "complete action using" and widgetlocker is one of the options.
CC268 said:
its a zip file...i can extract but i cant click on LongWhiteBar.wltheme and it just goes into more folders with the png images
 

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kali77 said:
Are you using file manager? When I use Astro it does the same thing you mention. When in file manager you should be able to tap the zip and another window will pop up "complete action using" and widgetlocker is one of the options.
Sorry let me try file manager i was on root explorer
EDIT: Got it thanks! Now I gotta figure out how to use this dam Missed It! app
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top