Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Note: Don't let the fact that you're opening up a command prompt or editing .xml files scare you. It's quite simple! In fact, if you follow what I do step-by-step: this will work for Build 5 without any changes.

I encourage you all to post your .zips here since I'm no longer doing this.
Please rename them so users can easily find one for their build and device.

Example (doesn't change text color):

Tutorial:
APKTool & CenterLock.zip

·
News Team
1,390 Posts
Note: Don't let the fact that you're opening up a command prompt or editing .xml files scare you. It's quite simple! In fact, if you follow what I do step-by-step: this will work for Build 5 without any changes.

I encourage you all to post your .zips here since I'm no longer doing this.
Please rename them so users can easily find one for their build and device.

Example (doesn't change text color):

Tutorial:
APKTool & CenterLock.zip
Thanks juba I was always wondering about this, will definitely check this out later...thanks again.:D

Crack Flashed From Recovery

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
I'll b making the mod as soon as I get the time to do it I'm on build 5 and prefer the center lockscreen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
So for endless Nightlies and Builds I had these and the NoNavICS+ Mods out for four devices within like what...four hours max?
Within 30 minutes if I wasn't at work/school at the time of build release...

4000 of you can't get a single one posted for the community?
And people wonder why I quit handing shit out.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i figured i'd give it a shot when i get home...
Lol, no worries as usual man.
I'm talking to those who have already done so and not released.
You know they're out there.

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
I always share my shit.. I know how to work with apktool... I use it to theme.. as soon as I get some time to look at your tutorial and see how to change the layouts.. u will c it here

·
AOKPCB Fan
275 Posts
But I hate humankind as a whole =[
I've narrowed my hatred down to a very specific group... that group is "others". ;-)

(I actually don't use the Center mod myself, so I haven't looked at this yet, but may look into this on the weekend)

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
FYI this mod is much simpler than I thought it would be and honestly the tutorial is so easy to follow .. I use the apkmultitool as opposed to apktool alone.. its just my preferred setup.. however apktool is simple to use anyways so just follow the instructions and ull have the mod done in about 20-30 minutes great job on the tutorial juba

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
No prob.. I will likely not b doing each builld or nightly unless I'm on it to test

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a little design problem. Can this mod work like the weatherpanel in the notification dropdown?
Actually it centers the text and the icon together. In the notification area the icon is centered on the screen an the text aligned to that.

Any chance for getting the same alignement like in the notification area?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts