Android OS Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

· Android Apprentice
124 Posts
When running the ./build/envsetup.sh && lunch Gummy_totoro-userdebug && make gummy -j2 I obviously get a no rule to make gummy . Where is it. Or what should I edit to activate it?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
You need to start you build from here

cd ~/Gummy/vendor/Gummy
./get-prebuilts
cd ~/Gummy
. build/envsetup.sh && lunch Gummy_toro-userdebug && make gummy -jX

· Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone know how to start compiling Gummy for a device not in the lunch menu? Really like some help starting this project. Thanks in advance anybody.

Edit: Also I'd like to know what to do when "repo init -u <url of repo> -b ics" ends with error -

Code:
<br />
fatal: manifest 'default.xml' not available<br />
fatal: manifest default.xml not found

· Registered
7 Posts
Any help adding this device to Gummy tree would be greatly appreciated. I have added all necessary files from Team Chopsticks CM builds but I am having trouble setting them up so they are called on right.

Alright I've built by doing "pico" and making my local_manifest.xml with my project paths. I added Gummy Papers and Gummy Beam next up I'll add liberty settings in place of CM settings. But I would like to change the base to AOSP from CM. Is this possible using overlays from CM?

· Registered
46 Posts
Trying to build crespo gummy and I get the following error:

/home/ashley/Gummy/kernel/samsung/crespo/drivers/gpu/pvr/sgx/mmu.c: In function 'MMU_Alloc':
/home/ashley/Gummy/kernel/samsung/crespo/drivers/gpu/pvr/sgx/mmu.c:1050:11: error: 'sDevPAddr.uiAddr' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]

Anyone with any ideas?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.