Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Themer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I wanted to get people aware of a project I started long ago that evolved nicely, TweetDark. I modified TweetDeck a long time ago adding stuff here and there to match every release they put out to the world. Within time things looked amazing and TweetDeck themselves reached out to me to offer me a place on their team. At the time I refused it due to me not knowing enough code to get by for their level of need. I then spent more time on this and improved on it with every build and I am finally really happy with this build... Check out the Pics below and grab it now on the market - It's $0.99 which pays for all my work and effort on this project - Appreciate it guys/Girls!

Grab It Today From The Android Market

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
I REALLY like this. Just purchased in Market. The only thing is I can't add Facebook?? So then I uninstalled TweetDeck & rebooted, but still can't add that account.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Themer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3083joe said:
Sweet bro. Luv ur work
Thanks! It's good I can offer it at one spot for more eyes to see - was a fun project indeed - hope people like it!

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
Purchased, downloaded, installed, added account, used, reviewed, +1'd and I'm still excited about this one.

Can I get a shoutout for a blended black background on the Notification for extra slickness?
@WJDDesigns dared me to start a petition... =D

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
Thanks wjddesigns for helping me trouble shoot. Works & Looks great. If you like TweetDeck, you'll love this!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
55 Posts
thanks for putting it in the market, now lots others can pay you for it easier. first used it when it came bundled in the stealth theme, than an update busted it. found it again on your site and have been using daily...

·
Themer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zoe said:
thanks for putting it in the market, now lots others can pay you for it easier. first used it when it came bundled in the stealth theme, than an update busted it. found it again on your site and have been using daily...
Wow I had no idea it was bundled in to the "stealth theme" - gee thanks devs for asking or giving me credit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts