Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Android Lover
239 Posts
BrttWrd said:
I bet you changed your pw, Br05ky. Jk, what did it say? What was the error message?
I go to add an account and it just reverts back to the account page with out giving me the option to verify my FB account.

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
umm actually I think facebook api is f'd up again. I just tried getting on the fb app and its basically telling me I have no friends (depressing
). If I go to their page, it does the skip to show you the page that would load if your not friends with them. So basically, I think fb is hatin on android again, like how they paid writers in various tech blogs and mags to bash android.

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
But its spotty... some things are fine. Some walls display, but say no posts. Screw facebook, I only use it to keep up with the hilarious drama in this town. Twitter is where my real friends are, the ones that I've never met and the only connection we really share is android

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
AndroidSims said:
I just use tweetdeck for facebook mostly.

Sent from DroidX
Not many features though. Unless td thought they were so cool, they could put the actual facebook browser as an easter egg

via Tapatalk

·
Android Optimizer
283 Posts
AndroidSims said:
I could do one for it, but Facebook updates pretty frequently.
I don't really use the facebook app. Only really for the push notifications then i open up the mobile site, because its way better than the app. So yeah that would be awesome if you could! Thanks!

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
whoa whoa whoa whoa.... push notifs from the official fb app work for you guys? WTH I have a dx, its on mothafrickin gingerbread, and they keep telling me "you have to be on 2.2+... what the heck... I want push, its never given me a notif ever

via Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
239 Posts
BrttWrd said:
whoa whoa whoa whoa.... push notifs from the official fb app work for you guys? WTH I have a dx, its on mothafrickin gingerbread, and they keep telling me "you have to be on 2.2+... what the heck... I want push, its never given me a notif ever

via Tapatalk
It works randomly and very VERY rarely. But facebook for android is horrible!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts