Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Call Me Bert
186 Posts
umm actually I think facebook api is f'd up again. I just tried getting on the fb app and its basically telling me I have no friends (depressing
). If I go to their page, it does the skip to show you the page that would load if your not friends with them. So basically, I think fb is hatin on android again, like how they paid writers in various tech blogs and mags to bash android.

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
186 Posts
But its spotty... some things are fine. Some walls display, but say no posts. Screw facebook, I only use it to keep up with the hilarious drama in this town. Twitter is where my real friends are, the ones that I've never met and the only connection we really share is android

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
186 Posts
whoa whoa whoa whoa.... push notifs from the official fb app work for you guys? WTH I have a dx, its on mothafrickin gingerbread, and they keep telling me "you have to be on 2.2+... what the heck... I want push, its never given me a notif ever

via Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
233 Posts
BrttWrd said:
whoa whoa whoa whoa.... push notifs from the official fb app work for you guys? WTH I have a dx, its on mothafrickin gingerbread, and they keep telling me "you have to be on 2.2+... what the heck... I want push, its never given me a notif ever

via Tapatalk
It works randomly and very VERY rarely. But facebook for android is horrible!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.