Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two issues on the phone. Anyone else notice these?

First the data connection drops sometimes and won't come back without a reboot.

Second when using google music or last.fm, through Bluetooth in car, I get skips in music. I hope someone else gets these or else I gotta return it :-(
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
My data connection was a little funny for the first half hour after it was activated but its been fine since then. Both 3g and 4g work well. As for the bluetooth I will have to get back to you on that. I have not driven much in the last couple days but I will let you know when I test it.

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
I will drop 3G and it will be a few mins before 4G comes back. I've been using google music and pandora with no problems.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
idefiler6 said:
Have not had either issue, but Phydo your second issue is probably directly related to the first.
Well even when the connection is solid and the song is fully buffered it skips.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
adroidman said:
I will drop 3G and it will be a few mins before 4G comes back. I've been using google music and pandora with no problems.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums
Do you use it over Bluetooth because that's the only time it skips for me

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to update you on this, but I switched my battery profile in settings - battery to performance from nighttime and it seems to have fixed the issues

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
I did try out google music and bluetooth to my cars head unit and the audio quality was way better then any other device I have used with it. No issues with it at all.

·
Average Android
84 Posts
My only issue was when i mirror hdmi it freezes after about 30 minutes... example i mirrored espn3.com to watch fsu game..30 minutes in it froze and the phone was super hot.. i was on wifi not 4g so it wasnt the dataconnection.. i had to backout and load the page over again then it worked for about 20 minutes... also voices were out if sync... i really wish hdmi mirroring worked flawlessly its my favorite feature!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.