Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Themed

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)

Source::
this is the popular Un-Blacked out theme made for GummyNex 0.7.6.Updated Beta 1.2

Notes (Read these!)

-This zip contains a themed version of trebuchet launcher(GummyNex stock), and also the themed version of novaLauncher that was used in the AOKP version. You can choose which launcher to use upon reboot.

-If you already have the stock novaLauncher beta 14 installed, you will probably need to remove it first. (this theme installs it to /system and might conflict with other versions)

-Gummy's gapps include a second keyboard. To use the white version, you will need to select it in settings/Language and input.

-Battery bar, and stock battery are themed.

-Toggle, softkey, clock, and battery text colors are all set in gummy settings.Feel free to post any issues you see, and we will address them. We may already be working on them.(This will probably turn into a Themed overlay at some point)

Credit (Some Copied from Bgill55's original thread.)

First of, let me thank Bgill55 for letting me become a part of the team, and work on this project with him. He has always done amazing work, and I honored to be working with him.

Theme Contributors:project Lead: Bgill55

Lead for porting to Gummy: Schoat333 (New BSThemes Member) Yep, I'm the FNG

Themers:jackstraw (original BSThemes Member)
Nick Miltner Theme Guru
zero neck Walls and op screens and images
mbh87 New battery to replace the Circlemod (Added Alpha 1.2)
More to come as they submit changes
Special Thanks To
gsxrdon for some Framework xml files like the Lockscreens to name a few
thepsyntyst For his animations
Nitroz For Framework images, and his Nova Launcher that i plan to invert to white
Thank you all!!

Download, and flash in recovery.

Beta 1.2
http://db.tt/wTPWlYBj

2/15
Alpha 1.2
Themed contacts and dialer (built from gummy source)
Themed settings and gummy settings
Fixed some pieces in framework
added mdh87's Circle battery replacement (if you select circle battery, you will now see the bold number style)Made status bar clock

2/16
Beta 1.0
Fixed market issues (had to update theme to newer market version)
Fixed black on black and white on white menu buttons (I created buttons that are white center with a black frame)
Fixed some Trebuchet images
Added white camera mod by nmiltner

2/18
Beta 1.2 (1.1 never released)
Fixed detailed call log view
Fixed camera fc when trying to record a video. (have to build from source)

·
Themer
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I came across a few things I need to fix, so I will try to have another update out tonight.

I have an idea for how the fix the sometimes wow and bob menu problem as well.

·
Themer
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK first off great theme love it thanks. Since loading this theme I cannot get my market to connect, I've tried fixing permissions reboots everything. And thanks again for the great theme
Not sure on that. Mine is working, but lost the theme. I'll have to look into it.

·
Themer
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK first off great theme love it thanks. Since loading this theme I cannot get my market to connect, I've tried fixing permissions reboots everything. And thanks again for the great theme
OK, I think I fixed it. Download the theme again, and flash. Let me know if it works, and if its themed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
so safe to flash and everything is working? im a little hesitant just cus its still alpha version. i guess its nothing a Nandroid couldnt fix right????

1 - 20 of 61 Posts