Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
Jesus.. I know some people have been "grandfathered" in with the unlimited.. but how does that work when you have to re-up? don't they only offer the pay per use now on new contracts?
I could have gotten unlimited when I had my blackberry, but now that i'm on my fassy the only option I had was 2/5/10gb and so on.. but I don't tether or anything.. It's pretty hard for me to use 2GB a month..
Users who are currently grandfathered with remain grandfathered to unlimited unless they remove it from their plan for any reason (like going to a "dumbphone" then back to a smartphone) or cancelling their plan. It will remain unlimited even after a contract renewal.

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
God you both are fudgeing dicks... You need to stop tethering so much. You're the reason that the phone companies are doing shit like this... just buy real internet.
Actually before unlimited went away I always stayed under 10GBs. No where in my post does it say that I use it for tethering. Truth be told, I do a fair amount of travel and I have downloaded movies in the airport terminals etc.

On a side note, if you want to flame, take it back to XDA. Doesn't fly here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts