Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
<insert title>
79 Posts
Necro'd

Signed this last night and gathered some of my friends (Apple fanboys included) to sign - I really don't want to have to choose any other phone than a Moto for my next purchase

·
<insert title>
79 Posts
I know, by the looks of it (photon q), Motorola are gonna be providing optional bootloader unlocks on their new releases.

So it looks like I'm gonna have to hold off on that razr (and it was affordable too
)

Sent from my cm9 Defy via Tapatalk

·
<insert title>
79 Posts
Yeah well the whole Sprint/Verizon issue doesn't concern me as I live in Australia, the way I see it is that the phones they may release from now on may be bootloader unlockable.

I just wish that they'd provide that option to some of the existing phones in the market.

The bootloader thing means different things to different people I guess - to me the whole freedom that android is meant to encompass shouldn't be tarnished by things like locked bootloaders.
I'll probably be looking to purchase the RAZR as its cheaper than the MAXX and we have a pretty primitive 4G network here so the battery thing shouldn't be too much of an issue.

But ima wait a few months until the next nexus unveiling (praying the rumours of a multi OEM nexus line becomes a reality).

Sent from my Nexus 7 via Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts