Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Source:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]
Mod Type:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] ROM[/background]Difficulty:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] Easy[/background]Mod Status:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] Alpha[/background]Mod Base:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] CyanogenMod[/background]Carrier:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] None[/background]
Requires Root:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] Yes[/background]Apply In:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] CWM Recovery[/background]Optional:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]Optional:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]Android Version:[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] 4.1.1 (JB)[/background]

Jellybean on the TF300T has arrived. Huge props to xplodwild and loganmc10 for their work on the device trees.

This is an alpha build of CM10 for the TF300T and will contain bugs and problems. Flash at your own risk. But please report the issues you find including a logcat.

Not Working
  • Camera
  • HW video playbac credits to the CM team for fixing
  • Special keys on the dock
  • USB / MicroSD on the dock
  • Reboot to recovery
If you find any issues not noted above, please provide full details and a logcat to help further development.

DownloadsIf you like this ROM and would like to show your appreciation please go donate money to Goo.im. They are trying to raise money for server and other costs and the do a great service to the android developer community.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just pulled the YouTube.apk from my Nexus and it plays non-HD videos just fine. It won't play HD until we get HW acceleration working for video.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some screenshots.

Sky Font Screenshot Technology Electric blue

Font Screenshot Technology Software Multimedia

Font Computer Gadget Display device Screenshot

Sky Font Screenshot Technology Electric blue

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haba good point. I'll do that right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome!!! I figured your silence meant something big was coming!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
Well I wouldnt call it big yet but its something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cbaird7
1 - 11 of 11 Posts