Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just want to say that I absolutely LOVE this on my Xoom. I do have an issue though. I flashed the 01/15 update today and now my face lock isn't working anymore. It was working on the 01/13 update just fine. With every update that I do, I wipe cache and dalvik. Do I need to do a full wipe on this latest one here? I would assume that if anyone else was having similar issues they would have posted it by now. Camera works great. When I try to do the setup for the face lock, it tells me that it can't start it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I figured it out. I had to reflash gapps. Even with a full wipe and install (forgetting to install gapps) it still wouldn't work. Once I did that... it started to work. I'm LOVING ICS on the Xoom!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got an odd problem here... Flashed the latest one (01/30/12) like I've done with all the others: Flash Rom, Flash Gapps, Wipe Cache / Dalvik, etc. Haven't had any problems up to this point, but now when I boot, I get constantly: 'Unfortunately, Trebuchet has stopped.' It does this over and over and over an nothing else.

Any ideas? I'm gonna try to reflash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, no worries then. Not a big deal. The tablet isn't something I use everyday for job related stuff.. but I have to be honest, I have used it more since ICS arrived on here then probably since I got it on day one shortly after they released it. LOL. ICS makes it like a totally new tablet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts