Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
145 Posts
I have tested this on the TB. Thanks to rbox we have a new better recovery for the TB.

I will finally now backup and restore. The whole backup and restore process took <5 MIN! Amazing huh?

and its all open source.

· Banned
145 Posts
Yea, it takes awhile to mount the SDCARD just like CWM. It seems to be a bug in all recoveries. we will take a look into fixing this.

Btw, Did you fastboot? or use the pcimg? Just curious.

· Banned
145 Posts
Guys,

The idea of making a backup from the new recovery. Is so you dont need to go back to clockwork to restore. so you can restore via this new recovery.

I have tested both features and they work.

I hope this answers your questions.

· Banned
145 Posts
Nice work going on here. I am loving the recovery. Backup and restore in less then 5 mins :) compared to 20 mins on CWM :) Thanks for the SDcard fix it rox.

I heard a bug report from someone. saying if you have a lot of folders on your sd card. You cannot go to the bottom. Can you take a look at that rbox as well?

Thanks!

· Banned
145 Posts
"rbox said:
I believe I have found the cause of the random failures with the capacitive buttons. It seems if you touch the screen, that is when they stop working. It'll take some investigation to figure out why this is happening. Now people should know what to do to avoid this.
Thanks rbox.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

· Banned
145 Posts
"rbox said:
I've had some reports of Uber BAMF not flashing correctly. Could someone please get me the recovery.log from a failed flash attempt? After flashing, go to the advanced menu and select "Copy recovery log to /sdcard" and then you can access it as recovery.log from the sdcard. Thanks.

Nevermind... looks like I figured out what I needed.
Nice job. Can't wait for the update.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.