Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The USB port on my Dinc2 crapped the bed on my last week. And I am getting a replacement from VZW. I was wondering if there was a way to return to stock without the use of a USB port?

Either S-ON or maybe even just and unrooted stock ROM?

Thanks in advance.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
i have the same problem usb port it's bad and i need to unroot before i send it back to verizon it's other way to unroot with out usb.?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
"Finakechi said:
Hey guys,

The USB port on my Dinc2 crapped the bed on my last week. And I am getting a replacement from VZW. I was wondering if there was a way to return to stock without the use of a USB port?

Either S-ON or maybe even just and unrooted stock ROM?

Thanks in advance.
you can follow the same steps. just instead of using adb use terminal emulator.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
times_infinity said:
you can follow the same steps. just instead of using adb use terminal emulator.
Finally got my replacement phone in (aka a way to charge a battery). So install a terminal emulator on the phone and do i use the exact same commands? Or do I have to change them up somehow?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
"Finakechi said:
Finally got my replacement phone in (aka a way to charge a battery). So install a terminal emulator on the phone and do i use the exact same commands? Or do I have to change them up somehow?
you should be able to do the same commands just without adb infront of them. or wireless adb might be a good alternative as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts