Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Average Android
88 Posts
This is based off of the Black Board skin and I didn't even realize how similar to Dusk BAMF it was and I almost gave it up when I found that out! However, this skin is wayyy more complete. I thought I was done a few days ago but there were images that I wasn't satisfied with so I scrapped a lot of what I had done and themed some images I didn't realize I missed. Acceptable considering the main folder has 1,030 images in it. The images I've themed so far were created from the ground up (not a copy and paste kind of guy). This will be a preview of my full theme for Das BAMF that I'm also working on.

Thank you to:

Corinacakes (My mentor whom NONE of this would've been possible without)

Lady Angler (Dear friend - Thank you for keeping me focused and determined on this)

Chucklehead (Beta tester - You rock!!!)

and Tallica (Thanks for Apk Manager 4.9 and some tricks I never knew about)

Features:

- No more transparent status bar (didn't care for it too much)
- I'll just say open the music app
- Crimson red colors and icons
- Many images aren't seen (themes for these things are crazy!!)
- ALL images have been themed...1,215 to be exact!! If its not themed, its not in the skin or controlled by it
- Transparent lock screen and incoming call sliders
- Red volume progress fill (speaker is still green at the top - this is pulled from the actual framework and not controlled by the skin unfortunately)
- Green crop border in gallery changed to red
- Lock screen Time and "Screen Locked" text changed to red (date color is pulled from framework)
- Right icon on navbar changed to red arrows
- Replaced digital number font of clock/weather widget to themed flip-like numbers (For you, Circsmonky ) -background is transparent..with a hint of grey
- Custom "DROID DOES" black/carbon fiber status_bar_close icon (pulldown footer)
- Open the Clock app
- Much, much more!!

Download:
Red 2.0
Blue 2.0
Red 2.1
Blue 2.1
Red 3.0
Blue 3.0

Screen Shots:

Attachments

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shadowpunx said:
Good to see you back, can't wait to try the gb version
Kinda back, I still rarely have any time to work on stuff with the girls and my job but, I'm doing the best I can :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to point out that this skin is for Froyo ONLY! The GB (3.0) version is almost done though :)

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sonami said:
Please tell me the gb theme will work on gingeritis 3d beta 6! Looks awesome, love the black and red!

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Maybe. If not, I may just have to make one for it ;)

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Word! I'm upgrading from beta 2 to beta 6 tonight, can't waitA!

The skin I'm currently running on it is the burst port, you can find it on themikmik/g3d/themes

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sonami said:
The akin I'm currently running on it is the burst port, you can find it on themikmik/g3d/themes

Got it! I have to finish my version and a blue one then, I'm all over it....and will need a tester ;) ;)

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Can I make a request, if you havnt already, can you add the dark and red market apk so it already has the newest market, and it will be in the same Color scheme as the theme

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sonami said:
Can I make a request, if you havnt already, can you add the dark and red market apk so it already has the newest market, and it will be in the same Color scheme as the theme

The Vending.apk isn't controlled by the skin because its a separate app altogether unfortunately. However, the red market by B-boy will be included in my theme when its done. I will be finished with this skin tonight, doing a color change for the blue version, and diving into the skin to see what I can do for you :)

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"Droid DOES!! said:
The Vending.apk isn't controlled by the skin because its a separate app altogether unfortunately. However, the red market by B-boy will be included in my theme when its done. I will be finished with this skin tonight, doing a color change for the blue version, and diving into the skin to see what I can do for you :)

Word, can't wait!

·
Average Android
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd give you a 3.0 version to test but, if it doesn't work, I don't want it to cause any harm to your phone, you know?

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"Droid DOES!! said:
I'd give you a 3.0 version to test but, if it doesn't work, I don't want it to cause any harm to your phone, you know?

Word, yea, I don't have another one otherwise I'd test it for you. I gave my old phone to he babays mama, lol

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.