Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Compiling the 3.0 version now ;)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
GB 3.0 version added to OP! :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Wait, will this one work on gingeritis 3d or do I need to wait for the 3d version?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
sonami said:
Wait, will this one work on gingeritis 3d or do I need to wait for the 3d version?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
3D version will be out shortly broseph ;)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"Droid DOES!! said:
3D version will be out shortly broseph ;)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
Ahh OK. No worries, just was confused at which one I needed.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
sonami said:
Ahh OK. No worries, just was confused at which one I needed.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Any way you could post a skin I could build off of? I looked through the ROM and the skins are weird for it. They're in a M10 format and I have no idea what that is! Haha!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
sonami said:
What do you mean skins? Like another theme?

I'm currently using the burst theme, ill link hold on...

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
No, a skin is different from a full theme but they compliment each other when you flash both.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"Droid DOES!! said:
No, a skin is different from a full theme but they compliment each other when you flash both.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
Ahh, OK. Well I'm using a theme not a skin

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
sonami said:
Ahh, OK. Well I'm using a theme not a skin

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
I may do a theme for it but, it'll be after my release for BAMF.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Wich bamf version will it be for? They just posted on the team bamf forums that they are finishing up the "uber bamf" rom soon. Will it work on that one, or 4.9?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
sonami said:
Wich bamf version will it be for? They just posted on the team bamf forums that they are finishing up the "uber bamf" rom soon. Will it work on that one, or 4.9?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Probably both ;)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Chingy got the skins working with the new update to gingeritis 3d, maybe he could shoot you one

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
sonami said:
Chingy got the skins working with the new update to gingeritis 3d, maybe he could shoot you one

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Is the update already available?

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"Droid DOES!! said:
Is the update already available?

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
Yup, its beta vii. Its in the dev section. Id just pm chingy, hes usually really quick to respond. Im sure he would send you whatever you need to make the theme work for his rom

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
sonami said:
Yup, its beta vii

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Hmmm..don't see it but, I'll keep looking.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
 
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
Top