·
Android Beginner
84 Posts
This looks very nice!

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think im just going to pass this off to whoever wants to take it up. Ill help, but i just dont have the experience with tegra devices to do this port, nor the time to gain that experience. sorry for the tease :p

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Problems:

- "Charging paused. Battery temperature too high or too low". Message appears all the time. The device is not charging.

- Wifi not work

- Auto rotation not work

- Camera not work

- The device does not turn off.

I restored to the Prime 1.5 version, but Touchwiz looks much better. Hopefully someone will fix problems

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
r2doesinc said:
i think im just going to pass this off to whoever wants to take it up. Ill help, but i just dont have the experience with tegra devices to do this port, nor the time to gain that experience. sorry for the tease :p
Dont pass it of man you did a nice work, keep in touch man.
Saludos from Puerto Rico

Sent from my Transformer TF101

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
PatrikSelin said:
Problems:

- "Charging paused. Battery temperature too high or too low". Message appears all the time. The device is not charging.

- Wifi not work

- Auto rotation not work

- Camera not work

- The device does not turn off.

I restored to the Prime 1.5 version, but Touchwiz looks much better. Hopefully someone will fix problems
Yes, man TouchWiz look super much better if the developer fix this things it will be super nice.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

·
Android Apprentice
71 Posts
I'd really love to see this finished. It's actually a nice set of extra features by Samsung for once and could hold most of us over until Google releases source code for Honeycomb so that things like Cyanogenmod and other ROMs can make AOSP that much better. Also, anyone wanting the application dock can check out wizz bar on the android market - its pretty much the same thing and the free version allows for 7 apps to be docked there.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
unless someone else picks it up, it wont be finished. ive already sold my tab.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts