Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
53 Posts
Read Tweet here
I'm going to place the official update, the sbf file, and the rooted update all on @MyDroidWorld shortly. I will give directions as well.
Read twwet from @P3Droid

Ok, I'm on vaca, but if anyone is in the DX2 soak group and received the GB update plz shoot it to me. Contact is [email protected]
Read Tweet @P3Droid

I need someone to test this patched DX2 update to Gingerbread!! Don't have a X2 and I will not be home for a few days. I make no guarantees

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Still No Timeline Of When, Which Blows. Just A Couple PDF's That Has Everyone Going Bonkers. (Including Myself)

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Mikey said:
Still No Timeline Of When, Which Blows. Just A Couple PDF's That Has Everyone Going Bonkers. (Including Myself)
lol i sent him a tweet last night to see if he could get ahold of the build and nice photo im glad you like my droid x2 in the picture ;)

·
Average Android
93 Posts
ericerk said:
everyone is tripping balls over gingerbread, how are you guys gonna feel about ice cream sandwich
Honestly man I just want this update to fix those nasty bugs with the phone as there quite annoying.

·
Registered
982 Posts
i know but imagine this, its november and there is a soak test, features are announced, people get really excited really fast

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
My Educated Guess Is Telling Me That The Soak Test Is By July 2011 And Verizon Loves Thursdays And Oh Ya! Tomorrow Is The Last Thursday Of July Hmmm....

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Huh? Are You Referring About The Deletion Of Posts?

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
That's Because I Brought To His Attention The Guys Criticizing My Typing. Another Admin On Another Site Told Me That My Typing Does Not Violate Any Terms Or Conditions, Therefore When Someone Says Something Off Topic, Just To Report It And Keep The Threads From Getting Trashed. I Had A Mishap With 2 Already. It's Nothing Against You Eric As You've Done Nothing Wrong. Hope That Clears Things Up.

And Someone Said That The Gingerbread Update Will Start Tomorrow FTW!!! :)

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Mikey said:
That's Because I Brought To His Attention The Guys Criticizing My Typing. Another Admin On Another Site Told Me That My Typing Does Not Violate Any Terms Or Conditions, Therefore When Someone Says Something Off Topic, Just To Report It And Keep The Threads From Getting Trashed. I Had A Mishap With 2 Already. It's Nothing Against You Eric As You've Done Nothing Wrong. Hope That Clears Things Up.

And Someone Said That The Gingerbread Update Will Start Tomorrow FTW!!! :)
From what i heard from a moto guy it should start tomorrow i put that info up on droidxforums :)

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Can't Wait, I'm Not Sure If I'm Gonna Go To Bed Tonight Or Not...

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Mikey said:
I Can't Wait, I'm Not Sure If I'm Gonna Go To Bed Tonight Or Not...
its exciting but if i were you id hold off on the update cause it will fix the root exploit then you will be without root wait untill its prerooted

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Nobody's Verified That Yet, And Gingerbreaks Original Use Was For Gingerbread.

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Mikey said:
Nobody's Verified That Yet, And Gingerbreaks Original Use Was For Gingerbread.
honestly we all know its going to be patched look at gb on the original x they have rooted that yet look at the d3 that hasnt been rooted yet maybe there will be root in the future but as for right now there isnt one and gingerbreak doesnt work for every gb phone.

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Agree But It's Worth A Chance. I'm Sure I Can Find Somebody Around Here To Be My Guinea Pig.

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Mikey said:
I Agree But It's Worth A Chance. I'm Sure I Can Find Somebody Around Here To Be My Guinea Pig.
let other people try first so that way you wont lose root if it is indeed patched :)

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Right! That's Why I Said Guinea Pig.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts