Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
adroidman said:
MDB228
I remember everything I touch, capture or record. Packing more onboard memory than my predecessors combined.

The first part I think he is referring to a big amount of internal storage space. A buddy of mine Trsohmers Said this about the onboard memory; Droid1 had 256mb RAM… Droid2, DroidX, DroidPro, DroidX2, Droid3 had 512mb of RAM… so your saying you have 2.75GB of RAM? Also if you look at what MDB228 said over on AC in the first post he clearly says that he has 1gb of ddr2 which is a type of RAM.
Pretty sure these were already said to be not official. However the onboard memory he is talking about is different than RAM. Pictures and videos and things of those natures aren't stored by RAM. The Droid Bionic will most likely have 1gb of RAM and I am guessing it will have 16gb of onboard memory. The Droid X had 8gb of onboard memory if I am not mistaken.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
adroidman said:
Yes I do agree with you. They are unofficial and I do know that but thank you for bring it to my attention. Also if you want to take the onboard memory to mean actual memory he would need 32GB, and that is less then all the droids combined. I personally believe the bionic will have 8 or 16GB of internal memory.

Also Verizon employees that viewed the quarterly report were able to get a look at the bionic and some of the accessories. It was one of the last few pages in the report.

Sent from my Droid using RootzWiki Forums
I didn't want to come off as a "know-it-all-snobby-douche" there haha. I don't know what to make of these. To tell you the truth moto screwed the pooch on this one. They waited too long. The hype is dying and the specs of this phone in comparison to what samsung supposedly has cooking up for Q4 are a little under matched.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.