Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can we expect when we buy from moto ? A device that is no longer supported 3 months after release. A locked bootloader insuring that we will be left with a $350 paper weight when we buy our next tablet so we can run the next os that comes out. Its time for consumers to take a stand and say enough is enough . Support your devices or our next device will come from a company that does. Stop trying to make your customers pay for a new device every 3 months and support the devices that are already out .​

UPGRADE OR UNLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

·
Supporting Member
29 Posts
They won't listen to what you say, you have to hit them where it hurts and vote with your wallet. This means stop buying moto devices until they change their policy. None of this is new for moto, they have been this way for a long time, but unfortunately the RAZR was probably Verizon's best selling phone of the 4th quarter despite everyone already knowing this.

·
The Truth
525 Posts
What can we expect when we buy from moto ? A device that is no longer supported 3 months after release. A locked bootloader insuring that we will be left with a $350 paper weight when we buy our next tablet so we can run the next os that comes out. Its time for consumers to take a stand and say enough is enough . Support your devices or our next device will come from a company that does. Stop trying to make your customers pay for a new device every 3 months and support the devices that are already out .​

UPGRADE OR UNLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! How many moto devices have you had? It hasn't changed one bit from phone to phone this is nothing new and your not the first moto fan to complain and threaten to buy somewhere else pull a nike and "JUST DO IT". I had 2 Moto phones the OG droid which was their best phone ever imo (of course) and a Droid x which is still locked down even with all the attempts of their consumer to threaten and petition Moto to unlock/update "OR ELSE" these demands have fallen upon deaf ears. I moved on and have never even thought about another locked down device, i went to HTC who never really locked down their phone and i say this because every bootloader of their phones has been cracked, and now they even offer unlocking thru their own dev site which if i remember correctly moto promised you guys but has left yous stankn and havent mentioned it again. LOL. And I now currently rock a NEXUS for that true the way google wants their software to be experienced phine, dude just stop buying moto if you are really upset with them dont keep gving them your money plain and simple they could care less if you not happy with them as long as you keep buying their product and keeping their pockets fat that all that matters and will continue to do business the moto way. Or you could hold a rally and occupy in front of moto headquarters and picket to get what you all seek. This again is my opinion. I'M OUT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.