Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
aided by and dependent upon a mechanical or electr
170 Posts
Can this be used with any rom? I am running Inj3ct Th3ory V5.0 ROM and would love to have this...

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
psycho_maniac said:
What does the rest look like? that page looks nice, but to me the other pages, your stream, would be hard to read i think.
Very easy to read in my opinion. Definitely plenty of contrast between colors.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
ssethv said:
Can this be used with any rom? I am running Inj3ct Th3ory V5.0 ROM and would love to have this...
Yes it should work with any rom or phone. I have installed it on different phones. And on froyo and gb roms.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
Always loved your work when I could get it. Glad to see you posting here

sent using a black and Decker toaster over and two wire coat hangers

·
170 Posts
Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.... Not sure why

·
170 Posts
thebowers said:
What steps did you take? It's an installable app so it should work on any android device.
I DL'd the apk and installed it as normally would... i just didn't take for some reason... I could bet the ROM i am using.

·
Android Lover
125 Posts
Not working for me either. Huddle is but the main screen is not. CM4DX with dark Ginger theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I had the same problem. Like mentioned already, you have to uninstall the original, and I even moved the new .apk to the system/app folder and then installed...worked after these steps.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.