Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
There's an update for G+ in the market, but it won't update with your BnB G+. How do we get the updated G+ and keep the BnB theme?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
steeb said:
There's an update for G+ in the market, but it won't update with your BnB G+. How do we get the updated G+ and keep the BnB theme?
You'll have to wait until BnB G+ gets updated...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
or u can uninstall this for the time being and get the update...and lose the theme. and then swap back to this one hes updates it.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Thanks Derek, looks great!

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have tried both the files and when I look in the market it always says that there is an update for it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
"ukyfan said:
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have tried both the files and when I look in the market it always says that there is an update for it.

Just try installing the market version any way, it will fail and you should be good. Otherwise use titanium to delete the market entry and re-add it.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Stetsonaw said:
Just try installing the market version any way, it will fail and you should be good. Otherwise use titanium to delete the market entry and re-add it.
Well that's what I did, and now it looks really nice. Strange that I had to update to the market version first. Anyway it looks great. BnB G+ looks awesome. Now if I could only get the full theme on my Thunderbolt ;)

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"ukyfan said:
Well that's what I did, and now it looks really nice. Strange that I had to update to the market version first. Anyway it looks great. BnB G+ looks awesome. Now if I could only get the full theme on my Thunderbolt ;)

Try using the dark horse theme with bamf 3.0 looks really good with all the dark themed apps, they with the dark theme really well.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

21 - 40 of 67 Posts