Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions
800 Posts
Ok, so same as the last thread I made, this is not 100% complete but it's very close.. I still have a few things I need to edit as far as xml's go (that stupid green header bar) so hopefully I'll have it wrapped up soon.. I didn't change any icons or pngs, just the app icon... on this one you need to uninstall the stock original one first, then install this like a normal app... it shows up the same as the stock app does, not Black RootzWiki... Let me know if ya find any real issues tho.. some are known, others might not be... there are some texts that are pointing to system colors so mine are orange but most themes/roms should be white instead.. if your settings menu text color is black, ya might have some black on black issues so keep that in mind..I'll just update the OP when I get more done so check back... Enjoy!

UPDATED! Credit to ecsnead69 for finishing out profiles and search.. they're inverted now.. :grin:

DOWNLOAD LINK

1. http://bit.ly/1218VersionFreeDarkRootzWiki VERSION 1.2.18 - Updated version 8/4/11 - installs right over the other version but if you are on the stock version you need to uninstall the app first...

2. http://bit.ly/SignedVersion3FREErootZwiki UPDATED LINK - installs right over my older version but you need to uninstall RooTzWiki if you are on the stock one first.. version 1.2.16

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Wow take forever man. This app was out what almost a whole day or something lol

Thanks for doing this so mega quickly!!

·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol... no kidding... I spent lastnight and all morning on fb and the new vending and we still have a text color issue that we can't find so I took a break, saw the app was released, inverted it mostly real quick, released it, left for my sister's birthday party... then I was informed I had inverted the wrong version... lol.. so I had to redo it all just now when I ran through the door... lol... rookie mistake on my part... :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
B-boy™ said:
Lol... no kidding... I spent lastnight and all morning on fb and the new vending and we still have a text color issue that we can't find so I took a break, saw the app was released, inverted it mostly real quick, released it, left for my sister's birthday party... then I was informed I had inverted the wrong version... lol.. so I had to redo it all just now when I ran through the door... lol... rookie mistake on my part... :D

its cool we moved it really quickly lol.

·
Ninja Flasher
126 Posts
Will you be making an inverted (donate) apk. I was one of the quick ones that downloaded your inverted donate apk. not knowing it wasn't for the free version. Once I learned it wasn't free, I uninstalled it and bought the donate version on the market, then reloaded your inverted donate apk. I'm a stickler of inverted apks and just had to have it back to black. I appreciate the fact you did this in the first place. Thanks in advance and Kudoos on the apk.

Found it in the supporting members forums and works great, thanks again.

·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol... yeah I have both versions out... not 100% complete but some areas are kickin my butt... if you are a supporting member, the donate version is in that private section.... otherwise an admin will need to pm me authorization to pm you the link.... thanks btw... :)

·
Android Master
563 Posts
I have the donation version, can you send me the inverted donation version please?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Android Apprentice
36 Posts
Nice work, I've been rockin this for a couple days and luv it. Can't wait for the newest update, do my market doesn't keep wanting me to update. Thx

·
Android Master
563 Posts
B-boy™ said:
Is there an updated RootzWiki app?....

Just got it from the market last night

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Who do I need to talk to get the paid version? I dunno who any mods are

·
Android Lover
125 Posts
sonami said:
Who do I need to talk to get the paid version? I dunno who any mods are

+1. I bought the market version and the next day you guys had the free one inverted. Been using that since.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts