Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
MindSplit, a great graphic artist and a fellow TP fan has developed several moboot and boot animation themes for your TP. Download it from his TUMBLR page http://mindsplit.tumblr.com/ You will find all his moboot themes here along with his updates.
Please take a look at his work, if you like it download it and thank him.

Along with his work his app is out on Google Play ♦Look for MindSplit Customs!♦ Boot Animations available on app. Thank MindSplit!​

Installation:
2. Download theme to sdcard
3. Reboot to recovery CWM or TWRP
4. Flash
5. Reboot and enjoy.​

***NEW***

Final Fantasy Versus 13

Flashable .zip

New York Yankees

Flashable .zip

Boston Red Sox

Flashable .zip

Assassin's Creed

Flashable .zip

Jack Skellington

Flashable .zip

Batdroid

Flashable .zip

ClassicNerd - Clash

Flashable .zip

Skyrim

Flashable .zip

Super Mario (Requested by Ghoster)

Flashable .zip

Spiderman (Requested by TheKrayze)

Flashable .zip

My Little Pony

Flashable .zip

Battlefield 3

Flashable .zip

Mortal Kombat

Flashable .zip

HP Android

Flashable .zip

Marines (travisross69)

Flashable .zip

Navy Seals (travisross69)

Flashable .zip

Reactions: noseph

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having that problem also, but if you go online to the market its there. I don't know why there is a difference. I'll check with MindSplit.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the link to his post with downloads. He's working on resolving the issue with the market.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1464159

What are you pics are you running? I'm running CM9 A2 and I can find it on the market app. But when I go online through a browser to Google play I can find it...
I'll keep this updated.

·
Android Fan
360 Posts
So now I know why it doesn't show in Play for many. This is primarily a CN oriented app, and does not show as compatible with the standard CM9 build prop "unknown Cm tenderloin "

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using RootzWiki

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So now I know why it doesn't show in Play for many. This is primarily a CN oriented app, and does not show as compatible with the standard CM9 build prop "unknown Cm tenderloin "

I emailed MindSplit a copy of my prop.build. I am running the current CM nightly and he is trying to resolve the issue now. This isn't a specificly CN oriented app, his is running on it and that is what it was tested on. It will be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts

The Customs app is not CN oriented. It's Touchpad oriented with plans on expanding. It should work on any device but unfortunately it seems to be causing issues on Touchpad ROMS with end users modifying the build prop. I am working to see if I get the issue resolved.

I have personally tested the app with both stock CN and CM9 with no issues.

Thanks for your patience with this matter.

Sent from my MIUI Evo 3D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mindplit has updated the app and it kicks ass!

There are still build propp issues but they are being resolved check out his app on Google Play!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump it up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
If its new on the market it takes. A few days for it to appear in search results. My app used to be like that.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk on AT&T, the company that disappoints me so much that I have to use my tapatalk signature to tell everyone

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All links are live!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Just wanted to give an update on the links. They have all been re uploaded and are being hosted on a new server.

If you have the app, everything should work. You can also follow my Tumblr.

Sent from my MIUI Evo 3D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just wanted to give an update on the links. They have all been re uploaded and are being hosted on a new server.

If you have the app, everything should work. You can also follow my Tumblr.

Sent from my MIUI Evo 3D
THE OP IS UPDATED WITH MINDSPLIT'S TUMBLR http://mindsplit.tumblr.com/

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump it up.

·
Android Beginner
175 Posts
I tried this on the latest Nightly 408 and it did not work on the TP even tho it has TP listed.

I then tried to mod the build.prop to i9100 and NG..

Let me know when it can work..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I tried this on the latest Nightly 408 and it did not work on the TP even tho it has TP listed.

I then tried to mod the build.prop to i9100 and NG..

Let me know when it can work..
What are you having problems with? Flashing the zip file or the app?

·
Android Beginner
175 Posts
I did purchase via computer and it said it will download to my devices.. I did check and both my EVO3D and HP Touchpad said it was OK..

I waited and tried, and after a bit it return my devices are not compatible. Thus I never got the chance to get the file.

I will check today to see if the TP will find the app on Play..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts