Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen there was an update recently, I believe to version 1.5.11.
I'm having the same issues I did before they fixed it from last time with no connection and/or long pauses in between songs.

Just thought I would give you a heads up I'd you use Pandora and see the update in the market.

·
HUUURRR DUUURRR
168 Posts
I'm using an older modded "unlimited" version that's working fine and I have no plans to ever update it.

·
Android Apprentice
192 Posts
yea, im rocking the unlimited skip.. no visual and audio ads. im never updating this thing :p lol

·
Supporting Member
127 Posts
Be very careful posting links or advocating the use of hacked Pandora. Many would consider this "warez"... aka against forum rules, and grounds for being banned.

Just a suggestion.
Not meaning to be a forum-nazi or post police or anything.... just... be careful. I would suggest removing that link.

·
Android Lover
381 Posts
mcmillanje said:
Be very careful posting links or advocating the use of hacked Pandora. Many would consider this "warez"... aka against forum rules, and grounds for being banned.

Just a suggestion.
Not meaning to be a forum-nazi or post police or anything.... just... be careful. I would suggest removing that link.
Ok. Didn't realize that. I will remove the link.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
86 Posts
Could you guys post the version number of the Pandora apk that you are talking about? I'm trying to see if I got it in an old nandroid backup somewhere.

Also, is it considered warez if the software is freely downloadedable? Other folks post hacked versions of flash and the hulu apk on here all the time. I mean its not like he's posting a cracked or serialized version. Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
mcmillanje said:

Just a suggestion.
No need to remove it since it's not warez; it's freely available. No different than posting a themed version.

·
Supporting Member
127 Posts
"poontab said:
No need to remove it since it's not warez; it's freely available. No different than posting a themed version.
Some may consider it warez because it blocks the ads that pay for the service.

It really doesn't matter to me. It's a grey area, and although a strong argument could be made either way, someone posting it should know the potential problems.

·
Android Lover
381 Posts
barcodelinux said:
Could you guys post the version number of the Pandora apk that you are talking about? I'm trying to see if I got it in an old nandroid backup somewhere.

Also, is it considered warez if the software is freely downloadedable? Other folks post hacked versions of flash and the hulu apk on here all the time. I mean its not like he's posting a cracked or serialized version. Just wondering.
You make a good point. By all means, remove if it is against any rules. http://db.tt/7AB7TYn. It is version 1.56. Not sure if there is a newer modified version.

·
Average Android
313 Posts
CBMC said:
You make a good point. By all means, remove if it is against any rules. http://db.tt/7AB7TYn. It is version 1.56. Not sure if there is a newer modified version.

I have version 1.5.10 which works flawlessly on Gingerbread. I have themed it but if anyone would like a copy just pm me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts