Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
Yeah I can see it being the Incredible HD over the Thunderbolt2. Some people are saying no because of the boot animation does not have the DROID eye. But, I remember when I got my original Incredible on release day, it did not have the DROID eye or DROID packaging. They actually added the DROID eye animation with the update that included 720P recording. And they re did the boxes also to include the DROID name on them. So it very well could be true.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Borgey said:
Yeah I can see it being the Incredible HD over the Thunderbolt2. Some people are saying no because of the boot animation does not have the DROID eye. But, I remember when I got my original Incredible on release day, it did not have the DROID eye or DROID packaging. They actually added the DROID eye animation with the update that included 720P recording. And they re did the boxes also to include the DROID name on them. So it very well could be true.
The incredible did have the "Droid" marketing all over it... I still have the box as well... and mine had the droid eye boot animation as well... on release day.....

·
Android Beginner
65 Posts
"R1Lover said:
The incredible did have the "Droid" marketing all over it... I still have the box as well... and mine had the droid eye boot animation as well... on release day.....
I got my incredible on release day and I can assure you there was no Droid eye boot animation.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
adamd1169 said:
I got my incredible on release day and I can assure you there was no Droid eye boot animation.
It was too long ago for me to remember and too many phones ago.. but it was marketed as the "Droid" incredible... iirc I think it might have been the first update that changed the boot animation to the one your thinking of perhaps...

I have all the files and could look, but it's not important really... :)

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
adamd1169 said:
Mine had it. And yes, it said "Drrrooooooiid..." On every boot.

Sent from my Prime 3D v1.2 Incredible using Tapatalk

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
I wonder what CPU/SoC this bad boy will ship with....

·
Android Beginner
28 Posts
"Marcismo55 said:
I wonder what CPU/SoC this bad boy will ship with....
1.5 dual core, 48gb, sense 3.5, and it may even come with beats audio earbuds. November 4th baby!
I got to play with motorola's new razor today. It comes with a 1.2 dual gigahertz processor and it is made from kevlar and carbon fiber. Its so thin that its thinner than the iphone and because of that, the micro usb charging port had to be relocated to the top of the device because on the side it was too thin to accommodate it. I'm still going Resound though :)

·
G-Nexer
302 Posts
BBEgo said:
Mine had it. And yes, it said "Drrrooooooiid..." On every boot.

Sent from my Prime 3D v1.2 Incredible using Tapatalk
people who preordered the OG incredible, didnt get a droid incredible. It was an HTC incredible. Came in a white box with just htc on it. a week before it came out it became the droid incredible.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
I got mine on release day, white box htc incredible not droid incredible. Bootanimation was the red one with all the specs flying around. (snapdragon processor. etc...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts