Android OS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

· Developer
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Mustang302LX said:
Latest Gmail is 2.3.5. What's weird is in your CM7 theme it is themed. On Sense theme it is the stock icon and notification.

Edit: according to root explorer it is version 2.3.4.1 on the phone (in /system/app) when it should be 2.3.5.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running BAMF Forever using the Tapatalk app.
Try this update
BAMF.FOREVER.1.0.5.GMAIL.UPDATE.URBAN.THEME.V1.3-R3Ds

· Android Apprentice
33 Posts
R3Ds said:
I was doing some work on my cm7 source, but I will kept updating asking as you guys keep enjoying it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
First off, no need to ask.. just do! hehehehe We all love this theme, dude.. Once you have it, there's no turning back! Awesome work

Two questions.. Any chance of a "lite version" of this? As in, without launcher pro attached? Second, is it incredibly difficult to make a version with a semi-transparent notification pulldown? .... I'm certainly not unhappy nor am I requesting that you take time to DO that stuff.. just curious!

Thanks again, awesome work.. Glad I can flash 1.0.6 now, I was waiting on this!! :)

· Android Apprentice
259 Posts
ouroborus2012 said:
First off, no need to ask.. just do! hehehehe We all love this theme, dude.. Once you have it, there's no turning back! Awesome work

Two questions.. Any chance of a "lite version" of this? As in, without launcher pro attached? Second, is it incredibly difficult to make a version with a semi-transparent notification pulldown? .... I'm certainly not unhappy nor am I requesting that you take time to DO that stuff.. just curious!

Thanks again, awesome work.. Glad I can flash 1.0.6 now, I was waiting on this!! :)
I can't answer the first question but on the second one I just flashed a transparent pull down that I found on the BAMF Forums Mods section. Everything works fine and it did not affect this theme for me. Here's the link just in case you are interested.

http://teambamf.net/showthread.php/1973-Transparent-status-bar-pull-down

*If it is not cool to post links to other sites, please remove post.

EDIT: Nevermind I just noticed that it removed all the color from the status bar except the clock.

· Developer
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
droid future said:
I can't answer the first question but on the second one I just flashed a transparent pull down that I found on the BAMF Forums Mods section. Everything works fine and it did not affect this theme for me. Here's the link just in case you are interested.

http://teambamf.net/showthread.php/1973-Transparent-status-bar-pull-down

*If it is not cool to post links to other sites, please remove post.

EDIT: Nevermind I just noticed that it removed all the color from the status bar except the clock.
You guys want that one themed and posted as a addon?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

· Android Apprentice
33 Posts
R3Ds said:

All I will say is that I personally think that it would be a GREAT addition.. That being said, don't put yourself to a lot of trouble... I request it simply because it's a something that I like, completely personal preference... That being said, if you are willing and have the time, I'm sure several of us would definitely enjoy it!!! Thanks man!

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
R3Ds said:

Absolutely. But of course after flashing your theme i changed mine manually. It's just one png in the SystemUI.apk. As usual fine work R3dman, fine work indeed!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, from my hTc Thunderbolt

101 - 120 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.