Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like some advice if anybody has the time. I use my OGdroid as my music player and was wondering what I can strip it down to (delete or freeze apk's) without having FC's, etc. Also, maybe kernel suggestions, CPU speeds, etc. I literally ONLY use the music app, the market, and dolphin browser. That's all I need really. I've been running CM7 on it for a while (I love the volume button music controls) and when I'm not using the Wifi at home, I have airplane mode on to conserve battery. I have it set at (conservative) 250/600. How can I strip this puppy clean any further, and hopefully boost battery life? Any of your ideas and suggestions will be awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magiman7 and I are currently working on a media only version of MIUI 1.3.25. It will be available soon.
That sounds perfect. I am proof that there is a demand for simplicity still
Would it have options for using the volume rocker for skip (long press) and pausing (also long press) with the cam button, like CM7 has? Those are so perfect for quick controls without having to unlock the screen, or even have to wake it for that matter. Thanks for the heads up by the way, I'm keeping an eye open to flash it when you guys are done

·
Registered
4 Posts
Liquid rom is fast nice and bearbone up to 1000m kernel and stable. I use mine for Pandora and random wifi stuff. Running. This Rom for just over a month and still snappy :)

Sent from my DROID

1 - 6 of 6 Posts