Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using the imoseyon tweak 7.1 since before cm4dx, so I started using it with cm. I soon noticed some keyboard lag so I started flashing the juwe ram script along with it and its working pretty good for me. Now I've been seeing stuff about V6 Supercharger all over ajx was wondering which gets the best results on cm7 for Droid x? And how does one actually go about running the script? The thread on xda looks like my kid wrote it. (no offense, she's a smart kid). Thanks
Dave

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Well as far I know using either of these is a waste. Cm all ready has these tweaks and management built in. So your not gainy any thing. Have to say its like that warranty on the box it gives that warm fuzzy feeling and same goes with these.

Sent from Tapatalk using Droid BionicX!

·
Android Lover
397 Posts
I've seen a noticeable difference in speed using the v6 & v8 scripts on MIUI rom
it's easy to install and run. take 5 minutes and read the directions.
I agree his verbiage leaves allot to be desired, but once you follow the process it becomes clear.

·
Android Enthusiast
268 Posts
I would recommend using the V8 script as I have used it on MIUI & CM7 and my phone flies. Much noticeable difference from using Imoseyon vs. V6/V8. Give it a shot and follow the instructions carefully.

·
OMGWTFBBQ!
190 Posts
BrentBlend said:
MIUI4DX
+1 on supercharger
I have a lot of screens (no app drawer)
no when im all the way on one end and I hit home it doesn't make me twitch :p
But how is your battery life though? Fast is great and all but if the battery life blows then what's the point?

I attempted to use Supercharger v6 w/ Launcher Pro Plus and battery life seems to take a hit.

G

·
BrentBlend said:
MIUI4DX
+1 on supercharger
I have a lot of screens (no app drawer)
no when im all the way on one end and I hit home it doesn't make me twitch :p
You don't use folders at all? They're basically mini app drawers. I have about 100 or so apps installed and currently only have three screens. My apps are organized into utilities, games, social networking, and miscellaneous categories. Doing that really cuts down on the excess amount of screens and makes everything much more responsive. I'd only be running one screen if I didn't rely on a few widgets.

·
BAWSE
206 Posts
wow i just ran v6 and everything is noticeably a lot faster, im seriously blown away(i get excited over small things)...so easy to do to

·
Android Lover
179 Posts
"plenoz said:
hi all i need your recommendation which option most fitted for DX ? i'm using MIUI now
I used option 8 and it's running like a scolded dog. Way smoother than any other script I've used.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts