Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Leoisright and XRON

present
CM7 for TP XRONified

First and foremost there is a huge amount of credit that goes to Cyanogen(mod) for getting us Android booting up on the Touchpad. There are some small tweaks made to it to give a speed boost. There is no need to install gapps other than from Market because this is a bloated version. I believe in adding not taking away. For those who want to remove apps, use root explorer and delete them from system/app or before you install open using winrar and delete/add from system/app. At this time we can't add data/app folder in the updater-script.

* This has bloat. either deal with it, or don't download...please don't ask anymore how to debloat. This has been covered many many times.​

Please click goto LINK for better support. Thanks

Download LINK:

Changelog 12/25/2011

* Odex app (allows you to odex it yourself)
* Google Music built for the tablet
* ICS google search
* Syndicate ICS launcher (additional)
* DolphinHD Browser
* Wifi Buddy and wifi toggle widget
* Removed Stock Browser
* Remove Gallary3D replace with Quickpic
* Odexed now
* Removed low memory tweak
* 74 second first boot and 38 second boot....
* Super sensitive..
* ICS menu soft keys (stock sdk)
* Different keyboard (blue and better in my oppinion)
* New battery icons (thanks to HO!NO! CM7 rom)
(also thanks to jbird for pointing this rom out to me, team syndicate for making a sweet rom)
* Zipalign system, data, and framework on boot FINALLY!
* Increased Net buffer tweaks
* Read ahead sets to 3072
* Moved Dalvik-cache to /cache now on boot
* Updated all apks
* Market 3.4.4
* Internet Speed Tweaks
* Disabled IO Stats
* Defrags database files
* ICS Nexus bootanimation
* Tweak build.prop
* Added File Manager to support apps in system
* Tweaked media.profile more for better response
* 1% battery mod (thanks hurtz777)
* Flashable thru recovery now
* Fix SOD issue
* Default allow unknown apps to install
* Opted pngs
* Zipaligned​

**Huge props to MiSfit for helping me understand and getting these tweaks working right.

Special Thanks

================================================== ================================================

To all those who donate Thank you!, CM team, Flip, Myn, Virus, Misfit, dalgarin, hurtz777, ickna11, Chubbzlou, zone23, Team Syndicate

================================================== ================================================

For those who choose to continue and use this fine ROM, its at your risk. It has been tested over and over.

There has been an over whelming amound of emails, PM, requesting the link to be brought back. So now that you have it, enjoy it please. Just remember, tons of hours were invested in this by myself. Even though I share the name XRON, none of the other members have a TP so this is a solo developement. With the help of zone23 for getting me some of the theming items and hurtz777 for helping without scripts (greatly appreciated brotha).

For those who would like to donate, it's greatly appreciated. if you don't, hit the thanks button. well over 20,000 downloads happened in a couple short days so I know it's popular. I love my TP and will continue to work on this. Just remember, if you are here to complain about why I included Apps you don't use, move on! If you are here to b*tch, move on! If you are here to help, you are welcome to stay for the long haul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have been following this forum for a few days now, and finally got up the nerve to do the download on my hp touchpad. It worked fine for 2 days and now the touch part of the screen wont work? The display is fine, and the sound is fine, or the volume button. I cant power it off or do a restart, cause when I hold the power button down the display comes up to powerdown, but the touch part wont work for me to power down. please HELP!!!!!

·
Android Apprentice
123 Posts
Hi I have been following this forum for a few days now, and finally got up the nerve to do the download on my hp touchpad. It worked fine for 2 days and now the touch part of the screen wont work? The display is fine, and the sound is fine, or the volume button. I cant power it off or do a restart, cause when I hold the power button down the display comes up to powerdown, but the touch part wont work for me to power down. please HELP!!!!!
PM sent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome ROM. Love the theme. Would you mind sharing some wallpapers that you suggest using with this?
I will upload a few tonight that look nice with it. Actually the beats one is pretty nice too. Got to work until 5 but will upload a zip with some nice wallpapers I switch between.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Just flashed this. It's running well, except that it won't connect to WiFi automatically. The regular Alpha 3 also did not connect automatically, though 2.1 did. Go figure. It's not a big deal, I turn it on with WiFi on/off, just one click. Thought this would be good feedback for the OP.

Thanks for your work and for a nice ROM!

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.