Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Crunkasaurus Rex
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any web hosts that offer vBulletin hosting so I dont have to drop $100+ up front? Also, maybe a rent-to-own type setup. Thanks for the info!

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
not that i know of. but i could be wrong. the admins would know more about that than I. But iv never seen any hosts do it, that iv used.

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
ChrisKader said:
Are there any web hosts that offer vBulletin hosting so I dont have to drop $100+ up front? Also, maybe a rent-to-own type setup. Thanks for the info!
I sent you a pm, should be interesting to you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

G

·
Yes, there are a few actually. I've always used Mydomain.com for hosting. 5 bucks a month and get unlimited hosting, emails, etc... but I've also been a customer for going on 10 years.. good site tho. and they have vbulletin, wordpress, etc.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
airforcegeek said:
Yes, there are a few actually. I've always used Mydomain.com for hosting. 5 bucks a month and get unlimited hosting, emails, etc... but I've also been a customer for going on 10 years.. good site tho. and they have vbulletin, wordpress, etc.
see...i figured i was wrong...just had not come across one yet. 5 bucks a month? damn ill check'm out

·
Crunkasaurus Rex
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
airforcegeek said:
I do not see anything about vBulletin on that site

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
ChrisKader said:
I do not see anything about vBulletin on that site

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
I dont see any vBulletin Either..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts