Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like me, I know there are a few people around here that have been patiently waiting for the release of some sort of Android on the TP. Just come in here and say what you want, but please only do it in here. Keeping all the bottled up emotions in this thread will help keep them out of other threads.
To be honest: I thought Android would have been easy to put on the touchpad, but I don't have a clue of what it takes. Seems kind of slow to me but also seems kinda fast.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
MatthewSM said:
Like me, I know there are a few people around here that have been patiently waiting for the release of some sort of Android on the TP. Just come in here and say what you want, but please only do it in here. Keeping all the bottled up emotions in this thread will help keep them out of other threads.
To be honest: I thought Android would have been easy to put on the touchpad, but I don't have a clue of what it takes. Seems kind of slow to me but also seems kinda fast.
View attachment 3158

5char

Attachments

·
appul pls
411 Posts
MatthewSM said:
Pointless thread is pointless.

You don't know a thing about porting Android (and neither do I) but it seems slow to you... :_con:

The only thing this will start is a flame war of sorts

·
Registered
982 Posts
MatthewSM said:
Some sort of port has been released like a month ago... some sort... Plz troll through other posts...

·
Android Lover
144 Posts
Hey mods, can we get this post deleted and the poster banned - It shows utter disregard and contempt for the devs selfless efforts. This is not what RootWiki is about

It's post like this that make devs wonder if it's worth the efftort

P.S. MatthewSM - If you think it can be done faster, do it yourself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.