37 Posts
Wifi Toggle Solved

Found the solution to adding the wifi toggle:
1 Get SqlLite Editor
2.Goto Setting Storage |System |
3. Edit field "notification_panel_active_app_list"
4. add Wifi
5. Hit save and reboot

You can also change the order items appear here.

Attachments

·
Got Game?
503 Posts
Wifi Toggle Solved

Found the solution to adding the wifi toggle:
1 Get SqlLite Editor
2.Goto Setting Storage |System |
3. Edit field 202 (notification_panel_active_app_list
4. add Wifi
5. Hit save and reboot

You can also change the order items appear here.
Might want to add that you have to be rooted in the title as I believe SQL editors only work on rooted phones.

Sent from my Verizon GS4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I cannot get this to work when I navigate there in sqlite and add the wifi to list and reboot nothing happens. What am I doing wrong does the ongoing have to be removed first? Also noticed in my phone I'm editing field 203 not 202 because that is what it's listed under in Sq for me.

Removing ongoing worked just fine but I can't get the toggle to show up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cannot get this to work when I navigate there in sqlite and add the wifi to list and reboot nothing happens. What am I doing wrong does the ongoing have to be removed first? Also noticed in my phone I'm editing field 203 not 202 because that is what it's listed under in Sq for me.

Removing ongoing worked just fine but I can't get the toggle to show up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Do not worry about the number, found that that varies from device to device. Make sure teh text is the same. Also make sure there is a ; before teh entry and Wifi is caped just as I wrote it all lower or any variation will not work.

·
Got Game?
503 Posts
Anyone know if we can also add a wifi teather toggle this way?
You most certainly can...here is a copy and paste of my entire line from SQL Lite, where I added Wi-Fi toggle, Wi-Fi hotspot, and air gesture toggle:

MobileData;SilentMode;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;Bluetooth;DrivingMode;AllShareCast;AirplaneMode;Location;SBeam;Nfc;AirView;Sync;SmartScroll;PowerSaving;SmartStay;Wifi;WiFiHotspot;AirGesture;

·
Registered
31 Posts
AWESOME!!! your the man!

You most certainly can...here is a copy and paste of my entire line from SQL Lite, where I added Wi-Fi toggle, Wi-Fi hotspot, and air gesture toggle:

MobileData;SilentMode;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;Bluetooth;DrivingMode;AllShareCast;AirplaneMode;Location;SBeam;Nfc;AirView;Sync;SmartScroll;PowerSaving;SmartStay;Wifi;WiFiHotspot;AirGesture;

1 - 14 of 14 Posts