Android OS Forum banner
361 - 374 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm currently running 3.0.43 virtuous kernel with Virtuous infinity Rom and its great, but is there any other stable kernels with more governors? reply with links please and your opinions about the other kernels if any..thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why I get so much worse battery life with this kernel than with beastmode? virtuous infinity kernel drains a LOT of battery when screen is on in my device, and I don't know why, since beastmode is based in virtuous kernel...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I changed to beastmode since it had a greater choice of governors hence i'm able to set up better profiles for better battery life vs performance, but I have another question UNRELATED: Are there any statusbar mods for this ROM to change the H+ icon to 4G? please post links

·
Registered
7 Posts
i've been running this for 2 months and just now the messaging app wants to take forever to load. Has anyone run into this issue? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the messaging apk and no luck. The app lists all the message threads but when selecting a thread just loads forever. Anyone have any idea why this is? fixes?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Posted Today, 02:00 PM
is there a place to download the kernel for this? i am S-on and have to flash it separately.

Here is the link to the beastmode kernel, save on SD card then flash it in recovery
http://db.tt/WOut5ioX
thanks dude....i just saw this.. i got it to run last night (after 5 downloads) i got to say. it is super fast, but the pyro-ice 1.0.0 i was running actually boosted my data speeds......so i might go back to that one as my daily. the ONLY thing keeping me on this rom at the moment is the ability to use the native hotspot as opposed to using an app.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm currently running 3.0.43 virtuous kernel with Virtuous infinity Rom and its great, but is there any other stable kernels with more governors? reply with links please and your opinions about the other kernels if any..thanks
I'm trying to find where to get the 3.0.43 virtuous kernel that is usable with the Infinity Rom. I'm scoured the forums and haven't found any mention of where to find such a kernel, or any other newer kernels for that matter. Thanks if someone can post a link.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks installing browser fix now

hey
chrisch1974

can you make a flash-able low mic and no mic in apps fix in glacier. i have the files.
Can you (or someone else) provide the files and/or instructions for the no mic in voice search/soundhound/etc fix for glacier? Sorry if I missed something in my searching, but I haven't found these or trackpad wake/sleep for glacier... only references to them with no files or references to posts that seem to be gone. Thanks!

P.S. I realize that glacier is not on the officially supported list anymore, but other than these 2 things it appears to be working fine with only minor issues (albeit a bit slow, but I haven't tweaked anything yet). Thanks for the great work! (I previously used Affinity and before that Unity... also great roms!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI

Hi guys!) I had installed it on my t-mobile mytouch 4g slide...but when I turned on my device there was only loading boot animation...Can you help me,please)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for a link to V1.35 that actually works. The 2 in the update post don't work, neither does the 1.33 to 1.35 link. I really like to give it a try. I'm trying 1.33 right now, but it's not really working great.

Thnx

·
Registered
1 Posts
your rom is owsome but i hv hardware problem .. volume button up and down both not working and also power button is working poor .............please please help me out of this problem ........... please tell me that this rom support Sweep to wake up or not if supoorted then please give me link thnx bro

361 - 374 of 374 Posts