Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Not sure if this is a normal problem. Having a problem with my exchange server on reboot after flashing the new rom. my exchange policy requires a phone lock, and only with a pin or password. all works fine until i reboot the phone. then it tells me my password is incorrect. but instead of asking me for my google acct info, it just keeps giving me 5 tries, then making me wait 30 seconds. I haven't found a thread on this yet, so any help would be great

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
I am somewhat new to using roms and I have been experiencing some subtle but annoying glitches with it. When my phone is in sleep and i receive an incoming call, I can not answer. Only option I have is to hang up on the caller & redial. Any ideas as to why?

Also after flashing the model # of my phone changed from ADR6350 to HTC sensation

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
eriknors said:
I am somewhat new to using roms and I have been experiencing some subtle but annoying glitches with it. When my phone is in sleep and i receive an incoming call, I can not answer. Only option I have is to hang up on the caller & redial. Any ideas as to why?
+1 to this issue.

Sent from my DInc2

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Valkerie said:
Any one else's icons look like dead icons but still work after every reboot/restart?
Yes, and I've wipe and reinstalled a few time and still have this problem

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
validoption said:
Are these apps on your SD card?

Sent from my DInc2
Yes they are.

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
I have been using this ROM for about a week now and I can't find anything wrong with it besides the evdo instead of 3g label. I did have to fix the mms, but otherwise it all came running perfect. I suggest trying this one again. I really think if you get it to work for you, you'll be very happy. With Juice defender I am at 39% battery life remaining after 36+ hours of light use, stable and sweet. Now my daily driver.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
I've found that changing skins brings the icons back to normal. It's a something with a slow SD read at startup or something.

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Valkerie said:
I've found that changing skins brings the icons back to normal. It's a something with a slow SD read at startup or something.
It worked, Thanks for the information

·
Average Android
138 Posts
TheAtheistReverend said:
I have been using this ROM for about a week now and I can't find anything wrong with it besides the evdo instead of 3g label. I did have to fix the mms, but otherwise it all came running perfect. I suggest trying this one again. I really think if you get it to work for you, you'll be very happy. With Juice defender I am at 39% battery life remaining after 36+ hours of light use, stable and sweet. Now my daily driver.
What is wrong with MMS? Can you post a fix?

·
Android Apprentice
125 Posts
So with the move over to rootz, any chance we can get a new beta build to kick it off? ;)

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

·
Virtuous Developer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
dnoyeb said:
So with the move over to rootz, any chance we can get a new beta build to kick it off? ;)

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
Yes, working on it.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts