Android OS Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Khanam said:
Do we know if gsm sim cards will work on this? I dont see any settings for choosing between gsm/cdma/global modes.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Using this on my incredible 2 I see no support for the SIM card or GSM/global aspects at all. As I have no plans to leave the US in the next couple years this is pretty minor, however there is other reasons why I do want sim card support.
Thats the biggest issue I have with the ROM so far. Some other things I've noticed is some unclean (slightly blurry) image scaling and about phone/identity doesn't show SN or SIM ID, and it thinks it is the HTC Sensation 2710e.

I wanted to look for/at these things in the 'public' bug tracker, but it just says I dont have permission to access it.

EDIT: There is an app listed when managing apps called 'sim toolkit'

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Love running this on my Incredible 2, is there a way so that my phone description reads Incredible 2 not HTC Sensation. No problem if you cant, doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
I bought my wife the incredible 2 a couple weeks ago, and put this ROM on it. It's an awsome ROM, but she's always complaining about the touch screen not responding when shes texting or playing poker. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem, and if so, what's the fix. Ive already installed the patch, so everything is up to date.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
70 Posts
Put this on my wife's incredible 2 she loves it! Haven't had any issues. Very smooth stable I even have her slightly overclocked to 1200 or what ever the setting is can't recall specifically. But she hasn't had any problems. Thanks guys great work

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
FotG said:
Using this on my incredible 2 I see no support for the SIM card or GSM/global aspects at all. As I have no plans to leave the US in the next couple years this is pretty minor, however there is other reasons why I do want sim card support.
Thats the biggest issue I have with the ROM so far. Some other things I've noticed is some unclean (slightly blurry) image scaling and about phone/identity doesn't show SN or SIM ID, and it thinks it is the HTC Sensation 2710e.

I wanted to look for/at these things in the 'public' bug tracker, but it just says I dont have permission to access it.

EDIT: There is an app listed when managing apps called 'sim toolkit'
SIM Toolkit seems to have no data and do nothing :(
No GSM support is a bummer. Been using this for a week and it's otherwise perfect. Hate to leave it, but I got this phone for global purposes and need that capability...

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
picord said:
any new updates to the back light issue with v2.35.0
Edit: i just downloaded a fix from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17263922&postcount=996 and downloaded V2.35.0.
So far so good, I noticed the Virtuous Overclock app is not included on this one, any reason why? or do I need it?
Thank You!
desertopal said:
Introduction to the new Overclocking Daemon
http://forums.virtuousrom.com/index.php/topic,33.0.html

Thanks for the back light tip.
...And Thank You!

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
anyone having a issue with the status bar force closing whenever they hook the phone up to the USB?

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
AliceBToklas said:
Haven't seen that yet. Updated to 2.37 and still no problem.
I upgraded also yesterday morning and havent had the problem anymore.
I also just discovered we have a screen shot feature with 2.37...just press power and home button to take screen shot..not sure if we had that feature in 2.35

·
Registered
389 Posts
Just put this on my wifes phone...she LOVES it...as for your frustration with sense 3.5..ya i could imagine how that feels.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
This ROM is awesome. Just put it on my dinc2 and it runs fast and smooth. This is the third rom I have tried and it is the best. Thanks for all the hard work on this one.

For anyone who wants to get rid of evdo and have the 6 bars for signal stength you can you is 3g/transparent pulldown patch in the BAMF thread.

Thanks again

·
Android Beginner
158 Posts
I have to say I really like the update to affinity. Battery life is excellent.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.