Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason when I save my boot settings for Voltage Control it won't stick cause when I reboot my settings are gone. New to Voltage Control so will appreciate the help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
9 Posts
ms0chez said:
For some reason when I save my boot settings for Voltage Control it won't stick cause when I reboot my settings are gone. New to Voltage Control so will appreciate the help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
I have also just started having this issue. I have not figured out what is going on yet though. Are you running gummycharged 2.0?
 

·
Tweaker
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Go to the market and download script manager (it's free). Go into /system/etc/init.d and select the S_voltage file. Check the box the says run on boot and select save.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
9 Posts
hazard209 said:
Go to the market and download script manager (it's free). Go into /system/etc/init.d and select the S_voltage file. Check the box the says run on boot and select save.
Yess. This did the trick. I set it as boot and root and its ok. When I saved I initially ran it to give su permission. Thanks.
 

·
Tweaker
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
ElecTech1 said:
Yess. This did the trick. I set it as boot and root and its ok. When I saved I initially ran it to give su permission. Thanks.
No problem.

When the hell did Rootzwiki get a thanks button?
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top