Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
This vzw_auth_client is needed to run verizon Apps like nfl mobile. So if they aren't working on your rom of choice here ya go:

http://db.tt/k33QjBb

Edit: for aosp roms: sign in and make sure nfl mobile is working on a stock rom, make a titanium. backup! Flash back to cm7, install the vzw_auth_client then the backup of nfl mobile(app+ data) . Now you should be signed in and ready to go

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
jessesmith888 said:
Edit: for aosp roms: sign in and make sure nfl mobile is working on a stock rom, make a titanium. backup! Flash back to cm7, install the vzw_auth_client then the backup of nfl mobile. Now you should be signed in and ready to go
This won't work permanently. The authentication token will expire after a period of time and you'll have to repeat the process practically every day for this to continue.

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jaxidian said:
This won't work permanently. The authentication token will expire after a period of time and you'll have to repeat the process practically every day for this to continue.
I haven't had to, but just reloading a titanium backup is quick enough.

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On cm7 you never get a chance to sign in to your account within the nfl mobile app. So I installed the vzw_auth_client and restored my titanium backup of nfl mobile (app+ data) which was already signed in and its working fine. Watched the packers last night :D

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe it stops periodically because it uses verizon network services for location based game blackouts.

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jaxidian said:
If you keep wifi enabled, that shouldn't happen. It should then use wifi-based network location.
And I wasn't at home when I got an error

·
Android Lover
381 Posts
"jessesmith888 said:
I haven't had to, but just reloading a titanium backup is quick enough.

On cm7 you won't be able to just reload your backup since those credentials will have expired. You would have to go back to sense, make another ti backup, flash back to cm7, then restore.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.