Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone can make an Odin flashable file for the stock EP4D ROM deodexed with root? So far I've seen every variation for EP4D accept that one. I just want my rooted-stock version "depooped" and don't have time to mess around and figure out how to do it myself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's already in the development sub forum, or do you want ALL of the stock apps?

The one I'm referring to is an Odin with cwm, imoseyon's rooted kernel (ep4p), then ep4d ROM debloated.

To the best of my knowledge there are no available rooted ep4d kernels out yet.

·
Average Android
117 Posts
Then that wouldn't be in the developer sub forum. lol. ep4p != ep4D (although close).

Per the op's question, you can always manually deOdex the filesystem yourself using the "xUltimate-v2.3.3" program.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's already in the development sub forum, or do you want ALL of the stock apps?

The one I'm referring to is an Odin with cwm, imoseyon's rooted kernel (ep4p), then ep4d ROM debloated.

To the best of my knowledge there are no available rooted ep4d kernels out yet.
That is what I'm using now, although it is not deodexed so I can't remove the poo colors. lol

·
Themer
1,078 Posts

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Schoat333 said:
Actually, you can remove the poop colors on stock odexed, as long as you have root. Its just a little more involved.

To keep it easy, get your phone to the stock ep4d. Then odin the newest CWR, boot into it right away, and then flash the deodexed rom from this thread http://rootzwiki.com/topic/10567-ep4dstockcwmfull-deodexed-stock-modemupdater-extras/
I think I'm going to try the Infinity ROM that was released today. The first one had problems on my phone. Maybe the bugs are out. Thanks for the tips all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.