Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
B16 - @rootzwiki is going to use an upgrade to get me a bionic... I am going to then send my Charge to @_jt1134_ so he can get AOSP working for them.. In return he is going to send me back my cracked screen bad ESN charge so I can continue GummyCharged... A win win win for everyone! all we need is like ~170 more dollars to make it all happen..

Really this is most likely going to lead to a New Liberty with both me and Jrummy agreeing to do a ROM together again if I get a Bionic.

·
Supporting Member
61 Posts
donated (signed up for supporting member), but forgot to mention it was for the bionic.

how do i donate more by the way? I am actually more interested in jt getting the charge but maybe i'll get a bionic soon so its a double win for me here.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
jaybert said:
donated (signed up for supporting member), but forgot to mention it was for the bionic.

how do i donate more by the way? I am actually more interested in jt getting the charge but maybe i'll get a bionic soon so its a double win for me here.
If you feel like donating more you can always donate directly to me and put that its for the Bionic and I will send the money to B16 myself...

·
RootzBoat Swashbuckler
101 Posts
Awesome can't wait to have Liberty on the bionic. The X was amazing with the bionic and stayed with it until the end.

I am actually still using a liberty wallpaper on this phone.

Sent from my Bionic using Tapatalk.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
That was you jaybert!!!! me a B16 were just talking on the phone about that one man!!! you def put this one over the top!!! he is on his way to pick it up now.. Do you have a twitter account?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.