Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Themer
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I hate to beg for some free hosting, but oh well.

So, Does anyone here offer some free web hosting for developers? I could use a place to showcase my work/ inform people about upcoming projects/themes.

Thanks!

·
Developer
235 Posts
If you are a windows user, you can add your work to the Android mod market.
www.androidmodmarket.com
it doesn't host the files but let's you show case your work in a categorized format.
Use a file hosting site for hosting...

Sent from the tip of my ThunderStick on a bolt of lightning.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
Hi everyone, I hate to beg for some free hosting, but oh well.

So, Does anyone here offer some free web hosting for developers? I could use a place to showcase my work/ inform people about upcoming projects/themes.

Thanks!
Do you still use my ftp? you can put pages on there. But you'll have to get with me, because I changed hosting companies. So ill have to remake your ftp account and whatnot.

·
You can haz Developer Status
1,090 Posts
I'll make an open request: looking for a host that's willing to put up with around 480MB up and unknown down per week. Ability to host pages would be a plus, but not required. Please shoot me a PM if you're willing, thanks :)

·
Carbon / Miui.us Developer
690 Posts
anyone still offering hosting? need a direct link for my rom toolbox downloads dropbox dont cut it lol.. i dev for sgs3 vzw currently have my own stock rom and usually do miui v4 for droid x droid 2 ***** 2 global.. but i cant use the miui hosting for my sgs3 roms as it sync's directly too goo.im under /miui/device
if anyone can please pm me thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts