Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to reboot into recovery last night to do a backup thru rom manager, and when my phone rebooted it gets stuck at the splash screen, any ideas how to fix this?

Sent from my A05PTH3ORY using Tapatalk

·
Android Master
563 Posts
I Dont use rom manager for anything but renaming my nandroids. Rebooting into recovery is as easy as pressing the pwr button.

If your still stuck on splash screen, Hold vol down button and press pwr for 2 secs and boot into recovery via hboot

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
Hi,

I thought I was the only one having problems with this. This happens to me all the time I thought I bricked my phone! But that is exactly what is wrong with my Rom Manager..I can't install anything, back up, or restore anything from with in the app without getting stuck on the splash screen. I can however boot into the recovery from the app and then install everything manually. Otherwise what I do is a battery pull, after I am stuck on the splash screen, then power and volume down buttons and then boot into recovery. Which does whatever the last command was inputed into Rom Manager. Weird..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts