Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the new home of Rootzwiki....

May your experience be smooth and rooted!

If there are any issues or questions with the site please post them in here! The site is now at a new comfy location and we have also upgraded forum software to the newest version of 4.1.5. With this you will see a few changes including a new editor.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them in this thread.

:)

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
I had a question. Trying to post some pics on my profile. I only posted on and it says I exceeded my quota by 98kb. All I did was post a screenshot from my Thunderbolt. Surely that didn't take up all my space???

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
itsTreyG said:
I had a question. Trying to post some pics on my profile. I only posted on and it says I exceeded my quota by 98kb. All I did was post a screenshot from my Thunderbolt. Surely that didn't take up all my space???
How are you "trying to post pics on your profile" What exactly do you mean by "Post on your profile" ?

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
While on your computer, click on your name in the top right corner. Takes you to your profile where you can view friends, subscriptions, gallery, groups, blogs, etc. When trying to add pics to my gallery says I've exceeded my quota after uploading one pic. And like I said, its not a big file. Its only a screenshot.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itsTreyG said:
While on your computer, click on your name in the top right corner. Takes you to your profile where you can view friends, subscriptions, gallery, groups, blogs, etc. When trying to add pics to my gallery says I've exceeded my quota after uploading one pic. And like I said, its not a big file. Its only a screenshot.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums
ok, that makes more sense now... lol the member gallery settings are set low at the moment, I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or just overlooked. I'll mention it to Bird and he can take a look at it.

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
R1Lover said:
ok, that makes more sense now... lol the member gallery settings are set low at the moment, I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or just overlooked. I'll mention it to Bird and he can take a look at it.
Thank you.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Why is there no RSS feed to the main page news? I want to add this site to Google Reader but can't find an RSS feed anywhere...

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I\\\'ve had a user report that some download links aren\\\'t showing, for which I had used the Mod system you guys introduced earlier to manage. I was wondering if I have to redo all of that stuff with this upgrade? It shows up as the code text on the forum app as it always did.

Edit: also, on the forumrunner RootzWiki app (at least), all apostrophes have the slash in front of them like in XML or code. Is this an app bug or something wrong with the system?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I\\\'ve had a user report that some download links aren\\\'t showing, for which I had used the Mod system you guys introduced earlier to manage. I was wondering if I have to redo all of that stuff with this upgrade? It shows up as the code text on the forum app as it always did.

Edit: also, on the forumrunner RootzWiki app (at least), all apostrophes have the slash in front of them like in XML or code. Is this an app bug or something wrong with the system?
Can you link to an example please....

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Possible issue, post count under your Avatar, doesnt match what's in your profile.... example:
<-------- look here

and now here:
The difference is most likely some post of yours that are hidden or soft deleted.... once the forum cycles all the deleted post from the vb conversion.. it will most likely update to the same number.
it will take 15 days for those prior deleted post to be deleted here though...

I just checked others accounts and they all match up.

·
Dev and Samsung Leaker
332 Posts
The difference is most likely some post of yours that are hidden or soft deleted.... once the forum cycles all the deleted post from the vb conversion.. it will most likely update to the same number.
it will take 15 days for those prior deleted post to be deleted here though...

I just checked others accounts and they all match up.
Thanks R1.. Damn that b16 for soft deleting my posts.

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
Can't log in on either my D2 or TP/CM7. Click the Sign-In link and the sign-in pop-up doesn't appear. Turned off the pop-up blocker, didn't help.

Log-in on computer is fine...

What's the deep, dark secret?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts