Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Captivate/Atrix Dev
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It can be whatever's on TV, whatever your coworker is talking about, whatever song you're listening to while doing whatever... whatever it is, let's hear it! :)

Keep it classy... :tongue3:

Here, have some Cake... (and an admittedly cool homemade video)

·
Android Overlord
105 Posts
Listening to the new Lupe Fiasco sound track..its a Friday morning at work gotta listen to something that will keep me awake ahah

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Sitting in my garage listening to the sound of buzzing fluorescent lights, waiting for google+ to open up for me and trolling the forum for a cheap easy post that doesn't make me look like a noob.... hahahahaha. Think I just heard a mouse too. Ill let it run free a little while, I wanna study its habits.

Noobz call me Captain Save a Droid

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Listening to the sound of hella cars and buses driving by on the 1st day of school...while im trying to effing sleep!! :mad: ....doesn't help that the fawkin junior high is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY DAMN HOUSE!! haha

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
my aussie mix...karnivool and birds of tokyo (same lead singer, totally different styles)

·
Prepare Your Android
252 Posts
I'm jumping back in forth between Skrillex and White Stripe's Icky Thump. There is also a generous portion of Colour Haze, 35007, Clutch, Megachurch, High on Fire, Isis and Samurai Champloo OST thrown in there, as well.

edit: forgot to add Freddie Joachim to that list

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.