Android OS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would post this thread and see what case everybody was using maybe help give people some ideas

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im using tridents cyclops series for the sgs4g, and i have to say it is pretty nice...hell i even got the chance to try it out 2 times today...lmao

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that's true it may be a lil bulkier but i can deal with that for the added protection... I don't know how many times I've been drunk at the bar and scuffed the shit out of my phone from dropping it

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
I'm using the case from here (eBay). Says its rubber, but it is really TPU, which is even better. Then I picked up these screen protectors by REALOOK. So for roughly $20 I got a great case and 2 incredible screen protectors, then another screen protector that is cheap, and I have no intention of using.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
How are the buttons on the tpu case? I got one and we're really hard to press, can't seem to find any different ones for sgs4g or vibrant..

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
"overthinkingme said:
How are the buttons on the tpu case? I got one and we're really hard to press, can't seem to find any different ones for sgs4g or vibrant..

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
The buttons are stiff, but they become easier to press after some mild use.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
Seidio SURFACE Case plus holster fits perfect and i hate to carry the phone in my pocket

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Also using one of the eBay tpu case/skins.. fits like a glove and doesn't make the phone feel too thick. The buttons are a little hard to press at first, but not so bad after a few weeks.

but when I sit down to flash some new ROMs, I take the cover off :)

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Not so much a case, but I love the Zagg shield attached on the glass and plastic back. It really keeps the phone light and small. I would still caution against it for the clumsy among us who may drop their phone on unforgiving surfaces.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts