Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
I use liquid from time to time, it's overclocked slightly so there is a bit of added zip. I get the occasional reboot but nothing major.

I'm still on miui as my day to day rom, yeah the battery life is not as good as other roms but it's still a wonderful bit of work and just looks fantastic (assuming you pick the right theme). I always find it runs better with the stock kernel - I think too many people switch kernels early on without giving it a chance.

Of course I also use Infinity occasionally as well - a really solid baseline as it stands. Keep up the good work JG.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
9xnine said:
I need help here. I use a vibrant but I just got my girl a Nexus S......finally pried that F'n iPhone out of her hands. I put CM 7.0.3 Stable on there with netarchy 1.3.4 and it freezes occasionally and she hates the bland Nexus S messaging. Stability and appearance is higher priority than speed. What do you guys think?
It sounds like miui would be a good choice for her:

http://miuiandroid.com/roms/miui-development-roms/

There's enough eye candy to turn an iPhone fan girl native :)

Wipe, flash the rom, flash the language pack. Leave the kernel for now and see how you get on.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.